Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Things are going well, thanks for asking!

Okay, you probably didn't ask, but many people do. Finally, things are starting to pick up and show an upside for 2008. I was beginning to wonder if the upswing would ever happen. We had a really good day on Saturday and really much of last week. This week seems to also be going alright although sales are a bit slower than last week.

On to recent news...
I attended, and spoke, at Louisville's city council meeting on Monday. I was nervous as heck but it went well. Here's the jist of what I'm trying to accomplish. I want to create a non-profit company to raise money for renovating and restoring downtown Louisville. I also want to create an historic district for the original part of downtown. This is not a simple task so it will take some doing, a lot of work, and some good support. So, I'll keep you updated as the status of the project and how things are moving along.

Until next time,

Christina

No comments: